Pack of 5 replacement filter sets N95 for the Toci® Comfort Pro mask.
Each set has a shelf life of up to 1 month. All 5 sets provide full protection for up to 5 months.
The Toci® Comfort Pro mask has a unique filtration system that uses 3 individual filters of 2 different types:
The central filter of the mask is a hydrophobic blue high-density filter, composed of 3 layers and with a higher density than conventional N95 filters.
The two side filters of the mask are unprecedented in Mexico, and are composed of 10 different layers that include hydrophobic fibers, unbreakable organic fabrics, and HEPA filter material.
The filter change procedure is very simple:
- Wash your hands well with soap and water.
- Unscrew the outer filter cap to expose the inner casing.
iii. Pinch the used filter to remove it, and discard immediately.
- Open a package of official Toci® replacement filters, and remove a new filter disc.
- Put the new disc inside the lid, and push gently with your finger to ensure a proper seal.
- Put the cover back on the housing, turning to screw it until it does click.
vii. Press lightly on the cap to check the tightness of the seal
viii. Repeat the previous steps for the other filters of the mask.
IMPORTANT: the BLUE replacement filter must be placed inside the center cover, while the 2 WHITE filters must be placed inside the side covers.